Would You Rather:

Would you Rather Have Donavan Raiola has OL coach or Greg Austin with Cam and his snapping issues.

  • Donovan Raiola

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Greg Austin

    Votes: 12 70.6%

  • Total voters
    17

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,326
4,002
113
The tight ends coach at Fresno State would have the OL playing competently immediately. Better than anyone we've had in a decade plus. I would really enjoy the meltdown. I'm tired of incompetence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Truewooper

Truewooper

Senior
Jun 1, 2022
1,629
645
113
Didn’t Austin and Frost constantly clash over blocking schemes?
I've heard that Austin didn't think we could make the OL so huge and ask them to be bend like they wanted. Basically that we built our line like they were going to run the an I formation offense and instead were zone blocking and running horizontally.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State