Would You Rather:

Would you Rather Have Donavan Raiola has OL coach or Greg Austin with Cam and his snapping issues.

  • Donovan Raiola

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Greg Austin

    Votes: 12 70.6%

  • Total voters
    17

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,326
4,004
113
The tight ends coach at Fresno State would have the OL playing competently immediately. Better than anyone we've had in a decade plus. I would really enjoy the meltdown. I'm tired of incompetence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Truewooper

Truewooper

Senior
Jun 1, 2022
1,629
645
113
Didn’t Austin and Frost constantly clash over blocking schemes?
I've heard that Austin didn't think we could make the OL so huge and ask them to be bend like they wanted. Basically that we built our line like they were going to run the an I formation offense and instead were zone blocking and running horizontally.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference