Wow.....Just wow.

BlueDevils725

Junior
Jan 12, 2015
348
292
0
Most emotional game I've watched in forever. Matt Jones being hurt and seeing him on the side line with Amile crushed me, I'm pretty sure my neighbors hate me after this game. I love the fight in this team.

GO DUKE!
 

wcu1113

Heisman
Jul 17, 2009
46,597
18,716
86
Win or lose, can't remember being prouder of a Duke team.

Just so much sweeter to win.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition