Wow.....Just wow.

BlueDevils725

Junior
Jan 12, 2015
348
292
0
Most emotional game I've watched in forever. Matt Jones being hurt and seeing him on the side line with Amile crushed me, I'm pretty sure my neighbors hate me after this game. I love the fight in this team.

GO DUKE!
 

wcu1113

Heisman
Jul 17, 2009
46,600
18,718
86
Win or lose, can't remember being prouder of a Duke team.

Just so much sweeter to win.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4