Wow...Ole Miss with two shots to tie or win..

SBD.sixpack

Nov 1, 2007
and don't. I would have liked to hear the Kentucky faithful after losing a game they were winning by 20+ points at one point.

Jobu1972

Nov 16, 2005
It would probably sound amazingly similar to their fans when we did it to them several years ago. It's been done before, but I don't know about at Rupp.

Edited to add: What was with the whopping 14 points in the first half? Any of or Rebel brethren care to chime in on that, and was the 40+ in the second half due to cranking it up or overconfidence by the Wildcats? Your team is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
Quote:_________________________________________________Your team is an enigma wrapped in a riddle._________________________________________________

Who the hell knows? I really think our problem is much less X's and O's and all psychology. You know how they say that hot shooting can be contagious? Well, we're proving that cold shooting can be just as contagious. We started the game 0-11 from behind the arc. You can't survive that type of shooting.

And we shot 26% from the field for the entire game against LSU on Saturday. It's all confidence. We got a couple of stops and a couple of shots fell in the 2nd half, and we made a run. Unfortunately for us, we've been on the negative side of that confidence thing pretty much since the Florida game.

C

Cains Major

but with the touch of a refresh button, they went from 45 to 49 on RPI.

May 24, 2006
I don't think we're real concerned with that number anymore.
Quote:_________________________________________________
but with the touch of a refresh button, they went from 45 to 49 on RPI._________________________________________________