WOW...

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
I find it hard to believe all the posts people make in response to my post last night.
Some of you need to get a life besides this board.
Have a drink at a bar sometime and get laid.

Why did we lose last night?

1. Missed free throws, we make a few free-throws and this game was over in regulation...Period..
I have been blaming this on the coach and he even admitted to changing the way we practiced them earlier this year.
Maybe we need to practice them some more, or was it just the floor at Memorial Gym last night?

2. We did not Deny Foster the ball last night.
After watching the link of his highlights I may have been too critical b/c Foster was in a zone.
We still could have tried a triangle and 2, we just needed to get out of the zone sooner b/c he busted it wide open.

We need to come out on fire on Saturday vs LSU and carry that momentum into the SEC tourney.
I hope we get a change to Play Vandy again and get some payback.</p>

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
From being at the game and seeing fosters heroics, I wondered why we continued to play the zone, we did change to man a couple trips for a quick change of look and it worked. but we continued back to zone. Late in the game as everyone was tired, the zone was plain ugly at times with people so far out of position.
Our biggest problem with zone will always be the defense by Charles, he does not consistently step out to guard the mid-range or 3pt shots.

As far as the game last night, many things can be picked apart, ben "iceman" missing the 2nd ft, swats tech early in the game.. a 5 pt swing, charles missing so many ft's when he has been doing a lot better lately.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
seriously. it would be funny.

either that or a sign that says "Hit the DAMN free throws." the blue hairs would be upset with such vulgarity in their presence.