Wow

rucoe89

All-American
Jul 31, 2001
13,356
7,450
113
Team sucks. Coaching all the way down. No way to sugar coat it. How the hell was Jordan an NBA coach?
 

jakeknight

Senior
Jan 29, 2009
1,274
969
113
The team continues to exceed my expectation, I thought we would lose by 25, clearly losing by 34 was beyond my expectation. At least at 21-2, I recognized the magnitude of the rout and went to the Army Navy game (great game). I am ecstatic I gave up my season tickets this year.
 

Waldo73

Senior
Nov 8, 2003
816
506
32
Good player does not equal good coach. Jordan is a horrible coach, should never have been hired.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 High School Football New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
  3. 03 The Knight Report Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana