Wow

rucoe89

All-American
Jul 31, 2001
13,374
7,484
113
Team sucks. Coaching all the way down. No way to sugar coat it. How the hell was Jordan an NBA coach?
 

jakeknight

Senior
Jan 29, 2009
1,274
969
113
The team continues to exceed my expectation, I thought we would lose by 25, clearly losing by 34 was beyond my expectation. At least at 21-2, I recognized the magnitude of the rout and went to the Army Navy game (great game). I am ecstatic I gave up my season tickets this year.
 

Waldo73

Senior
Nov 8, 2003
816
506
32
Good player does not equal good coach. Jordan is a horrible coach, should never have been hired.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central