I turned it off at half time. Thought down 8 to #1 team and that monster and we were cooked.
Thank goodness for Tivo
Thank goodness for Tivo
Nuts punched. It hurt but it was deservedYou should seriously consider punching yourself in the![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah, three competent Bigs. They had a ton of fouls but Edey got tired.Cats defense adjusted, shut down the easy threes. Our bigs wore Edey down having to run over them constantly to get his free throws, and we had three cats score at least 20 points :-0
New rule: ECat must turn off all games at halftime. It's possible that wasn't the reason we won, but why take chances.I turned it off at half time. Thought down 8 to #1 team and that monster and we were cooked.
Thank goodness for Tivo
You need You Tube TVDamn. I was at the game, but forgot to record it so I could rewatch at home. Do I have to punch myself in the nuts, too?!?!?
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State