Wtf happened

EvanstonCat

Senior
May 29, 2001
50,845
843
73
I turned it off at half time. Thought down 8 to #1 team and that monster and we were cooked.

Thank goodness for Tivo
 

AdamOnFirst

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
11,620
2,815
113
Boo Buie is a god!!! He’s not smooth like butter his entire body is entirely composed of pure butter.
 

EagerFan

Junior
Dec 24, 2010
3,318
284
83
Cats defense adjusted, shut down the easy threes. Our bigs wore Edey down having to run over them constantly to get his free throws, and we had three cats score at least 20 points :-0
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
21,966
1,863
63
Cats defense adjusted, shut down the easy threes. Our bigs wore Edey down having to run over them constantly to get his free throws, and we had three cats score at least 20 points :-0
Yeah, three competent Bigs. They had a ton of fouls but Edey got tired.
 
Sep 27, 2008
622
0
0
 

PURPLECAT88

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2003
8,066
1,330
113
I turned it off at half time. Thought down 8 to #1 team and that monster and we were cooked.

Thank goodness for Tivo
New rule: ECat must turn off all games at halftime. It's possible that wasn't the reason we won, but why take chances.
 

Zootcat

Redshirt
Nov 17, 2008
1,141
35
48
Damn. I was at the game, but forgot to record it so I could rewatch at home. Do I have to punch myself in the nuts, too?!?!?
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State