WTF is this?

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,124
12,972
113
Go into settings. Something is all 17ed up in the toggling.

I just figured out that I was still logged into ATT even though I cancelled a week ago. Had to figure that crap out.
 

Perd Hapley

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
6,556
7,892
113

ESPN really sucks at everything. It shows “logged into provider” clearly on my TV screen, and when I click it I get the “unable to play video - user not authenticated”. I go through this literally every single time for the online only content. About to just say 17 it and go do yard work and play with the kids, its not like I even needed another reason to not give a crap about this game.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense