WTF

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,712
24,584
113
At the very bottom of the page you’ll see “thread display options”. Change it to show “most recent post”.

Sometimes I accidentally click on the “title / thread starter” toggle at the top of the board. It can mess up the display. I can’t think of a situation where I’d want to read the site sorted by “thread starter”.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar