Dana needs to be fined $100,000 every time we try a FG longer than 35 yards.
Dana needs to be fined $100,000 every time we try a FG longer than 35 yards.
Yep 41 points in one half just sucks.Our play calling sucks. Yes I’m writing this after the TD
Wannstedt justed pegged it....If we can't run the ball, we don't win the Big 12.
Yep 41 points in one half just sucks.
I agree. 41 points in a half proves your point. Perhaps you should be calling plays.Up until my post.....yes it sucked and literally Baylor just put a “kick me” sign on themselves.
Agree and it should be with the rest of the first teamers for a series or two.Looking good with help from Baylor self destructing. However, still need to do better on those early possessions with good field position because I don't see Texas giving WVU close to this many possessions in Austin. Also, if WVU eclipses 50 points here I'd like to see Allison get meaningful work actually running the offense
I agree. 41 points in a half proves your point. Perhaps you should be calling plays.
OK, call off the dawgs. Call off the starters. Challenge the backups to show what they can do.
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker