Dana needs to be fined $100,000 every time we try a FG longer than 35 yards.
Dana needs to be fined $100,000 every time we try a FG longer than 35 yards.
Yep 41 points in one half just sucks.Our play calling sucks. Yes I’m writing this after the TD
Wannstedt justed pegged it....If we can't run the ball, we don't win the Big 12.
Yep 41 points in one half just sucks.
I agree. 41 points in a half proves your point. Perhaps you should be calling plays.Up until my post.....yes it sucked and literally Baylor just put a “kick me” sign on themselves.
Agree and it should be with the rest of the first teamers for a series or two.Looking good with help from Baylor self destructing. However, still need to do better on those early possessions with good field position because I don't see Texas giving WVU close to this many possessions in Austin. Also, if WVU eclipses 50 points here I'd like to see Allison get meaningful work actually running the offense
I agree. 41 points in a half proves your point. Perhaps you should be calling plays.
OK, call off the dawgs. Call off the starters. Challenge the backups to show what they can do.
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges