It doesnt matter what I think, I dont coach the team or play on the team. But yes, this loss was very predictable on two days rest. I dont have to go out and "try" to win the game.
Point
^
^
^
Your head
^
^
^
Your head
It doesnt matter what I think, I dont coach the team or play on the team. But yes, this loss was very predictable on two days rest. I dont have to go out and "try" to win the game.
I actually don’t think you’re too far off the mark Mr. Warez. Konate’s upside is significant. Don’t want to compare him to Carter, obviously a special player, with substantially more experience.Konate is the teams best player. Warez
Because wins against LBSU count too.
Games against Wheelng count too
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
The Day After: Iowa State