It doesnt matter what I think, I dont coach the team or play on the team. But yes, this loss was very predictable on two days rest. I dont have to go out and "try" to win the game.
Point
^
^
^
Your head
^
^
^
Your head
It doesnt matter what I think, I dont coach the team or play on the team. But yes, this loss was very predictable on two days rest. I dont have to go out and "try" to win the game.
I actually don’t think you’re too far off the mark Mr. Warez. Konate’s upside is significant. Don’t want to compare him to Carter, obviously a special player, with substantially more experience.Konate is the teams best player. Warez
Because wins against LBSU count too.
Games against Wheelng count too
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
The Day After: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Observations: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State