X posts in App

Stillimaheelsfan

Sophomore
Jul 30, 2025
53
179
33
When I click on an X post someone has put in a thread, it opens in a browser page rather than open the X App. Any way to make it open in the X app?
 

BenSherman

Heisman
Staff member
May 30, 2022
10,751
90,419
113
I tested this in the mobile browser and in the app, and both times it opened for me in the X app.

What browser are you using and what part of the tweet are you clicking on? Want to see if I can exactly replicate.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Basketball College Basketball Rankings: Predicting the Preseason AP Poll Top 25 as 2026-27 season approaches
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Rob's Checklist for the UNC vs. USC Exhibition: First Test for New Tar Heels
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball More Than A Shooter, Matt Able Aims to be Versatile Piece in UNC Lineup
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football UNC-Pittsburgh's a Billy Edwards Game - Daily Take