X posts in App

Stillimaheelsfan

Sophomore
Jul 30, 2025
53
179
33
When I click on an X post someone has put in a thread, it opens in a browser page rather than open the X App. Any way to make it open in the X app?
 

BenSherman

Heisman
Staff member
May 30, 2022
10,754
90,450
113
I tested this in the mobile browser and in the app, and both times it opened for me in the X app.

What browser are you using and what part of the tweet are you clicking on? Want to see if I can exactly replicate.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Rob's Checklist for the UNC vs. USC Exhibition: First Test for New Tar Heels
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting UNC WR Commit Chad Willis Gets First Taste of Kenan Stadium Crowd
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Baseball North Carolina Adds Junior College Catcher Hudson Gilman to 2027 Recruiting Class
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football UNC Preparing For Another First-Time Starter in Pitt's Holden Geriner