YALE!!!!!

jerzeyguy

All-Conference
May 18, 2008
3,517
2,600
0
I had no idea Yale could hang with Baylor on the boards. They played tough and definitely earned the W today​
 

RU Husky

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2011
4,890
2,161
0
Now they have to beat the Dookies. Go Yale . Love those 12 over 5 games. Last year I think three of the 12s won. I only picked Yale this year

Edit- UALR makes it two #12 wins.
 
Last edited:

mikefla

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2012
6,450
1,552
0
as also a Cornell alum I LOVE it when the Ivies produce a
"cinderella"....not long ago it was Cornell......
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game