YALE!!!!!

jerzeyguy

All-Conference
May 18, 2008
3,517
2,600
0
I had no idea Yale could hang with Baylor on the boards. They played tough and definitely earned the W today​
 

RU Husky

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2011
4,890
2,161
0
Now they have to beat the Dookies. Go Yale . Love those 12 over 5 games. Last year I think three of the 12s won. I only picked Yale this year

Edit- UALR makes it two #12 wins.
 
Last edited:

mikefla

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2012
6,450
1,552
0
as also a Cornell alum I LOVE it when the Ivies produce a
"cinderella"....not long ago it was Cornell......
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  3. 03 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  4. 04 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law