YALE!!!!!

jerzeyguy

All-Conference
May 18, 2008
3,517
2,600
0
I had no idea Yale could hang with Baylor on the boards. They played tough and definitely earned the W today​
 

RU Husky

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2011
4,890
2,161
0
Now they have to beat the Dookies. Go Yale . Love those 12 over 5 games. Last year I think three of the 12s won. I only picked Yale this year

Edit- UALR makes it two #12 wins.
 
Last edited:

mikefla

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2012
6,450
1,552
0
as also a Cornell alum I LOVE it when the Ivies produce a
"cinderella"....not long ago it was Cornell......
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week