Sheesh. Johnson and Sims are some damn dudes. That’s all I got. The better team won last night. I sure hope we can find a way to claw one out today, because if not, I smell a sweep coming.
You jinxed us man. If not for that post, we probably pull out that nail biter today.
So how about y’all’s bullpen, amirite?
(going to see if it actually works)
Did you major in English at Oxford? Is that where you learned 'yall', 'y'all', 'yalls', 'yall's', and 'y'all's'? I'm guessing you had to go to grad school to learn 'amirite'.
What about y’all’s bats being on fire? Y’all are u stoppable!
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense