YellowStone

Green Yeti

All-American
Jul 1, 2021
10,418
9,898
113
So I somehow lived under a rock the last few years and missed this show. I was bored last night and started this show at 10pm. I was up till 3 am and wanted more. Damn this show is great and I should have bought a damn ranch in Idaho in my younger days. Also, every Beth is the world said thank you.

I will say though Dances With Wolves may be second only to Braveheart IMO. I love me some KC.
 

wyomingosualum

Heisman
Sep 2, 2005
9,960
17,501
108
So I somehow lived under a rock the last few years and missed this show. I was bored last night and started this show at 10pm. I was up till 3 am and wanted more. Damn this show is great and I should have bought a damn ranch in Idaho in my younger days. Also, every Beth is the world said thank you.

I will say though Dances With Wolves may be second only to Braveheart IMO. I love me some KC.
Their lives are way more exciting than mine!
 
Last edited:
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ethan Wesloski gives Oklahoma State defense its new centerpiece
  5. 05 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State