YellowStone

Green Yeti

All-American
Jul 1, 2021
10,418
9,898
113
So I somehow lived under a rock the last few years and missed this show. I was bored last night and started this show at 10pm. I was up till 3 am and wanted more. Damn this show is great and I should have bought a damn ranch in Idaho in my younger days. Also, every Beth is the world said thank you.

I will say though Dances With Wolves may be second only to Braveheart IMO. I love me some KC.
 

wyomingosualum

Heisman
Sep 2, 2005
9,959
17,499
108
So I somehow lived under a rock the last few years and missed this show. I was bored last night and started this show at 10pm. I was up till 3 am and wanted more. Damn this show is great and I should have bought a damn ranch in Idaho in my younger days. Also, every Beth is the world said thank you.

I will say though Dances With Wolves may be second only to Braveheart IMO. I love me some KC.
Their lives are way more exciting than mine!
 
Last edited:
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4