... a two run shot to take the lead.For?
Two much four what?Was the bat flip two much?
Four the SEC 2 knot eject her? Thought that was the new thing.Two much four what?
I don’t know that rule but saw the flip. Nicely done actually but I didn’t think it showed a lot of “attitude”. I wouldn’t have called it. But need to read the rule.Four the SEC 2 knot eject her? Thought that was the new thing.
There were no theatrics in her flip - perfectly acceptable!Four the SEC 2 knot eject her? Thought that was the new thing.
Thats right! What they should know now is they can compete with anyone. Hell if it wasnt for a couple of errors, they might still be battling in the SECCG. I like our chances.Get back at it!
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
TheBigSpur
The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
South Carolina commit James Ross called his shot that South Carolina would upset Florida: 'They're going to go on a run'
Rivals Football Recruiting
South Carolina's statement win over Florida sends strong message to recruits: 'Trust the process'