What a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite THR quote of the night...
Coach K absolutely works Roy's *** over every time - typically with far less talent..
My favorite THR quote of the night...
Coach K absolutely works Roy's *** over every time - typically with far less talent..
There are actually quite a few posters there declaring K's superiority. This must have been some win.
There are actually quite a few posters there declaring K's superiority. This must have been some win.
We go from 15-6 to 20-6, with 3 straight over #13, #7 and #5. That's insane. Also, Luke with a Stones-like 6-9 out of nowhere.
For kicks and giggles I had to visit THR to see what was up - they are calling for Roy's *** on a platter with a side of "we suck" and "I'm done". It was a gratifying visit for me.THR is a good read after a Duke win...especially when Duke was just 4-4 in the conference a few weeks ago.
Hey now - you guys on here bicker way worse than us girls would even think about.I know we bicker like girls on here sometimes but fellas.... I love you all
I know we bicker like girls on here sometimes but fellas.... I love you all
THR is a good read after a Duke win...especially when Duke was just 4-4 in the conference a few weeks ago.
Definitely regression; I just feel like UNC hasn't taken anything from last year to help them this year. Given all the tough losses they had last year, you'd think they would learned how to finish out close games, but they haven't learned any lesson. On the other hand, Duke has figured out how to make the most out of their roster and also how to win close games. That's the differenceThe progression (or lack thereof) of Marcus Paige is pretty mind-blowing.
And if anyone has a shred of doubt about the UNC-bias in ACC media, consider he is a two-time Preseason ACC POY. For goodness sake, it wouldn't surprise me if there are guys this year who vote him first team.
lol I wonder if people actually pose for pics/gifs like these on purpose, like any opportunity for their 15 minutes.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6