Think so?Most of them don't have a clue what you are talking about.
CFA Level II candidate...have a little knowledge.Most of them don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Oh man. That ****'s in June!?CFA Level II candidate...have a little knowledge.
I almost lost my **** sitting in that gymnasium taking the Level I. Thought for sure I had failed. Never been around a bunch more miserable people than that day. The one cool thing was seeing all the Robert Morris championship banners in the gym...ROFLMAOOh man. That ****'s in June!?
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Oklahoma State