Think so?Most of them don't have a clue what you are talking about.
CFA Level II candidate...have a little knowledge.Most of them don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Oh man. That ****'s in June!?CFA Level II candidate...have a little knowledge.
I almost lost my **** sitting in that gymnasium taking the Level I. Thought for sure I had failed. Never been around a bunch more miserable people than that day. The one cool thing was seeing all the Robert Morris championship banners in the gym...ROFLMAOOh man. That ****'s in June!?
WV Sports Basketball
Martin Somerville finds his fit at West Virginia
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez didn't see anything that can't be fixed in film review
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building