Yo McDawg22

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,328
6,717
113
Those look awesome.
Try wet aging in 50-50-50 dales, Italian dressing, Worcestershire. Season with Tony’s. Don’t be an idiot and dip in catsup - have to have Heinz 57.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,687
12,205
113
What time should I be expected and what are you going to eat? Looks fantastic!
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Here's the results. Not the best I have had, but it'll do in a pinch. Mrs Socks likes her filet a little closer to medium, but I like mid rare. The bark sings... If you are looking for a new cooking toy, this is the one. 3 minutes for a pretty damn close to steakhouse quality steak.


Cut the strip and filet off the porterhouse.
View attachment 19408

Filet in the Inferno.
View attachment 19409

Time to rest about 6-7 minutes after starting.
View attachment 19410

Let's see how they came out.
View attachment 19411

Secret weapon is the blue cheese compound butter.
View attachment 19412

Final results.
View attachment 19413

Now if I could only cook decent ribs...

ETA. It was great. Dry Aged steak is the only way to go..
 
Last edited:

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,243
2,188
113
I miss being able to eat a good meal like that. I guess it's getting old. But I couldn't come close to half that anymore.
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
It's all I have going for me. If I had a bigger peen, I would cook burgers or something and not overcompensate.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar