Yogurt

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,546
37,747
113
I discovered a really good yogurt — Oui brand by Yoplait. It looks highbrow, as it comes in a glass jar with a foil lid. Amazing stuff. So far, I’ve tried caramel apple, black cherry, and peach. All great. Like an orgasm in your mouth.

What is your yogurt of choice?
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,729
21,153
113
I discovered a really good yogurt — Oui brand by Yoplait. It looks highbrow, as it comes in a glass jar with a foil lid. Amazing stuff. So far, I’ve tried caramel apple, black cherry, and peach. All great. Like an orgasm in your mouth.

What is your yogurt of choice?

Any off the shelf vanilla yogurt is good; I use as a base for a kind of American 'Bircher muesli' with granola, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, etc.

 

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,851
8,907
113
I discovered a really good yogurt — Oui brand by Yoplait. It looks highbrow, as it comes in a glass jar with a foil lid. Amazing stuff. So far, I’ve tried caramel apple, black cherry, and peach. All great. Like an orgasm in your mouth.

What is your yogurt of choice?
Is it non-fat??
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: PSU87 and BobPSU92
Apr 12, 2018
284
597
93
I discovered a really good yogurt — Oui brand by Yoplait. It looks highbrow, as it comes in a glass jar with a foil lid. Amazing stuff. So far, I’ve tried caramel apple, black cherry, and peach. All great. Like an orgasm in your mouth.

What is your yogurt of choice?
From the people who brought you Oui magazine*
 
  • Wow
Reactions: BobPSU92

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,509
113
Speaking of yogurt...

Let's take a moment to remember Trugoy the Dove -a fonding member of De La Soul.

Gone two years now.

 
Last edited:
Mar 14, 2015
27
50
13
Speaking of yogurt...

Let's take a moment to remember Trugoy the Dove -a finding member of De La Soul.

Gone two years now.



I discovered a really good yogurt — Oui brand by Yoplait. It looks highbrow, as it comes in a glass jar with a foil lid. Amazing stuff. So far, I’ve tried caramel apple, black cherry, and peach. All great. Like an orgasm in your mouth.

What is your yogurt of choice?
Seek out Icelandic skyr. Better than yogurt
 
Dec 14, 2021
517
762
93
I discovered a really good yogurt — Oui brand by Yoplait. It looks highbrow, as it comes in a glass jar with a foil lid. Amazing stuff. So far, I’ve tried caramel apple, black cherry, and peach. All great. Like an orgasm in your mouth.

What is your yogurt of choice?
Their coconut is really good, too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92

JoeLion

Senior
May 29, 2001
457
772
93
Bob, have you tried dipping your blueberry scone in the yogurt? Yum……….😉
 

Psumatt85

Senior
Jan 5, 2002
601
725
93
I discovered a really good yogurt — Oui brand by Yoplait. It looks highbrow, as it comes in a glass jar with a foil lid. Amazing stuff. So far, I’ve tried caramel apple, black cherry, and peach. All great. Like an orgasm in your mouth.

What is your yogurt of choice?
I thought this was about “ Spaceballs 2”
 

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
What is your yogurt of choice?
🤔

Texture: Of mostly water, which dilutes the smell. However, it should have a musky, salty, or slightly metallic smell. The texture should also change from warm and thick to thin and gradually cools when exposed to the outer environment

Taste flavor: Should have a bitter, slightly salty, sweet, or metallic flavor. The taste may also be influenced by the chemical composition.

Smell: Should have a musky chlorine or ammonia-like scent. A foul odor may indicate spoilage.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  2. 02 BWI Penn State Steamrolled by Northwestern: Postgame Show Reaction
  3. 03 BWI Football Recap: Penn State gets dominated from start to finish in ugly 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  5. 05 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern