You poors can’t afford a dollar??

Can you poors afford a dollar?

• No, I am a poor.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No, I am a tater in a trailer. (worse than a poor)

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Where am I?

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

Fowlmoodin99

Joined Oct 28, 1998
Jan 20, 2022
After Rivals, I'm waiting for the month by month subscriptions. Let's see , at $1 a year, that would put me at 8 cents a month.😀

It's the principle of the thing.

• Love
Reactions: henders90

Atlanta Cock

Jan 18, 2022
We’ll see. I’m not a Frank fan, and I don’t follow college baseball. So, over the next 6 months or so I won’t be as active (or interested) as I will later in Summer and Fall. I’m confident the big story in March or April will be the replacement of Frank. I want to see if the Insiders really know more than the legacy media, and are willing to post what’s really going on, before committing to pay because my prior experience led me to conclude there’s no real difference between the free and pay sites.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
We’ll see. I’m not a Frank fan, and I don’t follow college baseball. So, over the next 6 months or so I won’t be as active (or interested) as I will later in Summer and Fall. I’m confident the big story in March or April will be the replacement of Frank. I want to see if the Insiders really know more than the legacy media, and are willing to post what’s really going on, before committing to pay because my prior experience led me to conclude there’s no real difference between the free and pay sites.
I can wait 24 extra hours or less to receive any sports-related information. It's not like I've been sick and I'm waiting on results of a PET scan to learn whether or not I have pancreatic cancer.

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not ruling out a dollar. I might rule out $100. I have another longstanding sports board commitment - and my Limestone contribution - and my tithe - and my addiction (golf) - and my chiropractor (due to golf) - and my inveterate eating out.
Mine is golf fishing & bourbon, on very special days all three can factor in

henders90

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Jan 17, 2022
define legacy media…bc I would pay $500 to not read the state and half the **** on facebook or twitter 🤣

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
I'll be honest. I dont necessarly need inside info. I get in to the games themselves and pull for players that put on the uniform. I do enjoy hearing other fans opinions on this or that but that's pretty much it when it comes to outside the lines stuff. I'm more of a 'I dont care how you do it, just do it' kinda guy.

henders90

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Jan 17, 2022
They're just dazed and confused. I live on TIF but love coming over to FGF. Leave 'em be.
george washington dollar GIF by Phyllis Ma

• Haha
Reactions: King Ward

01Fatboy

Joined May 23, 2009
Jan 24, 2022
I'm not ruling out a dollar. I might rule out $100. I have another longstanding sports board commitment - and my Limestone contribution - and my tithe - and my addiction (golf) - and my chiropractor (due to golf) - and my inveterate eating out.
hey king, how does the chiropractor do for you? been thinking seriously about going to one as my lower back gets tighter than a drum and making a full turn on backswing is not gonna happen.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
hey king, how does the chiropractor do for you? been thinking seriously about going to one as my lower back gets tighter than a drum and making a full turn on backswing is not gonna happen.
On two occasions, chiropractors have gotten me from virtually disabled to fully functional in a matter of days. A good chiropractor, like the one I use now, will tell you flat out that, if he can't help you, he'll sent you along. Many of them are tied in with MDs now. Mine works out of an MD's office on Fridays. I'll also say this: some people keep going for periodic adjustments as a matter of maintenance. I don't do that. When I'm asymptomatic, I stop going. Within their sphere, chiropractors can do people a lot of good.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
I might go for a dollar a year just to correspond with other posters (well with the exception of a couple). Where do I sign up for this dollar a year deal?

Last edited:

Cocky99

Jan 27, 2022
The thing I clicked on from this site wanted $99 dollars. Unless they have a separated app with movies…. Then……. Nah! Netflix and HULU is already taking my entertainment allowance.