I got Michigan, Illinois, Arkansas and St. John's. Michigan the champion.
SameSt. John’s, Houston, Michigan and Arizona with Arizona winning it all
Same here.Duke vs Houston and Arizona vs Michigan
Duke vs Arizona
Arizona wins Natty.
Cerberus, do you like the way Iowa State plays defense?St. John
Fla
Zona
Iowa St
I got Michigan, Illinois, Arkansas and St. John's. Michigan the champion.
Mine as wellSt. John’s, Houston, Michigan and Arizona with Arizona winning it all
No expert here but yes I think there defense will be there the key I believe is how their offense steps it up. But we could say that about almost everyone.Cerberus, do you like the way Iowa State plays defense?
Agreed and well said. I love how aggressive their halfcourt defense is. They blitz off of ball screens like it was nobody's business (which, of course it isn't!)!" hahaNo expert here but yes I think there defense will be there the key I believe is how their offense steps it up. But we could say that about almost everyone.
I just like the way the region sets up for them and their fans will show up and be loud!
Kind of take the personality of their coach. ToughAgreed and well said. I love how aggressive their halfcourt defense is. They blitz off of ball screens like it was nobody's business (which, of course it isn't!)!" haha
Same but I have Houston winningSt. John’s, Houston, Michigan and Arizona with Arizona winning it all
definitely. I am a sucker for teams that play tough AGGRESSIVE defense. Kind of a lost art these days in the sport of basketball.Kind of take the personality of their coach. Tough
I can see thisSame but I have Houston winning
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country”
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play