Youth movement

msstate7

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2008
10,388
10
38
This team is hot garbage. We're not gonna win anything this year. We shouldn't start a senior anymore this year. Play the young guys so we can see what we got. Hopefully by giving them playing time we can be a competitive team next season
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
This team is hot garbage. We're not gonna win anything this year. We shouldn't start a senior anymore this year. Play the young guys so we can see what we got. Hopefully by giving them playing time we can be a competitive team next season

This is what I'd do. I've been saying this for about a week now. Swinarski (sp?) & Rooker need to play every day
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,686
24,537
113
Problem is, the younger guys aren't doing ****. Rooker looked completely lost last night in his AB.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
At this point, that don't mean ****. It ain't about this year no mo.

Hopefully Cohen realizes this. I'm sure it'll be ugly most of the time but I wouldn't play anyone unless I knew they were back next year.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four