Sounds exactly like the plot of Men In Black 2. Maybe he is pointing at pizza boxes over his shoulder.Originally posted by minjo:
Have you noticed that picture of him with the Adidas emblem showing on the back of his shirt? Notice his left thumb pointing directly at it. Do you think he is trying to tell us he won't be coming to UK? Just wondering.
This is irrelevant (and probably unfair) but when I watched Zimmerman yesterday I was reminded of that old Leonardo DiCaprio movie The Basketball Diaries. Like Ingram, Zimmerman seems far too skinny to play under the basket. But both are just 17 and haven't been through a college training program.Originally posted by Rage of the Elderly:
I don't see Zimmerman as aggressive enough for UK. Just my humble opinion.
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?