Before you pick some ponies, pick up a Daily Racing Form at KSBar and Grille.
In this bizarre September Kentucky Derby weekend, fans are unable to place wagers and purchase programs at the racetrack. KSR has you covered for both.
All day Friday and Saturday KSBar and Grille will have Daily Racing Form's available for purchase
, giving you all the information and analysis you need to cash tickets on two of the biggest days of horse racing in the calendar year. Even better, we're selling them for only $5 when they are $11 everywhere else. When you stop in to get a program, maybe settle in and enjoy a cocktail or two. It is a holiday weekend after all.
Of course, KSBar isn't the only place where you can find a DRF. Here are just a few locations in Lexington and Louisville where you can pick up a program.
- Wagner's Pharmacy -- Across from the Infield Gate at Churchill Downs
- Evergreen Liquor -- 1207 Shelbyville Rd.
- Thornton's -- 4516 Poplar Level Rd.
- Circle K -- Right off the Watterson Expressway's Thirst St. exit
- Barret Liquor -- 1033 Barret Ave.
- Lickety Split -- 5440 New Cut Rd.
- Top Hat Liquor -- 3720 Lexington Rd.
- Fern Creek Party Center -- 5623 Bardstown Rd.
- Total Wine -- 5067 Shelbyville Rd.
- Shell Mini Mart at Palomar Center
- Estepp's Shell -- Corner of Stanton Way and Newtown Pike
- Hamburg Shell -- 1907 Plaudit Place
- Hi Acres BP -- 1840 Bryan Station Rd.
- Thornton's -- 441 Redding Rd.
If you buy your DRF at KSBar, you'll get this awesome free poster: