14. Hamidou Diallo 22. Nick RichardsFew entities have more mock draft credibility than Draft Express (I believe Givony nailed the first 11 picks), but I don't understand how they could put more stock in Lonnie Walker than Diallo. Walker is great, but I do not foresee him taking significant steps forward at Miami, especially compared to Diallo who's already been given the "first one in, last one out" tag by John Calipari.
11. Hamidou Diallo to Philly 13. Kevin Knox to Dallas 19. Nick Richards to Memphis 22. Jarred Vanderbilt to HoustonNobody is more bullish on SEC talent than Parrish, who features eight from the conference in his first round.
7. Kevin Knox to Philly 11. Hamidou Diallo to Phoenix 13. Nick Richards to Milwaukee
12. Hamidou Diallo 24. Nick RichardsNo. 24 is the lowest Richards falls on any early draft boards.
10. Jarred Vanderbilt to New Orleans 11. Nick Richards to Charlotte 13. Hamidou Diallo to Denver 14. Kevin Knox to MiamiFour lottery picks? Not too shabby. It's hard to gather anything significant from a prognostication that's a year away, but there's one thing you should keep an eye on: nobody knows which forwards will stay or go. Knox, Vanderbilt and Washington are all versatile athletes that will play in the NBA, but how soon that happens will be determined by their play this season at Kentucky.