Recent content by 1msucub

  1. 1msucub

    Alabama is beatable

    They aren’t the Bama of old……we aren’t the MSU of recent. But I don’t think we can keep them out of our backfield.
  2. 1msucub

    Concussion for a 14 year old football player?

    I'm just a veterinarian, but I can't adequately stress to you how important it is for you to do exactly what Herbert suggested...ESPECIALLY at that age. I had significant head trauma from a blindside hit in 1989...knocked out, seeing flashing green lights....and went back in just a few plays...
  3. 1msucub

    MSU vs South Carolina Game Thread - Battle For the Lattimore’s Knee Trophy

    Guys, that ending is EXACTLY why we can’t get 100% behind Lebby. No smart coach does the things he does. I just hate it.
  4. 1msucub

    Who else is getting wooly even though they know better

    Come, my friend....sit with me, and I shall tell thee a tale of times past.......
  5. 1msucub

    What’s going on at EMCC?

    They were incredibly successful while he was there...WHY he was successful is certainly up for discussion. That said, I feel like he should've been let go long before now simply based on how he treated his coaches, especially Coach Wood. There are far too many successful coaches who are good...
  6. 1msucub

    Lucifer, check your inbox

    I KNEW somebody would say this. I love this board.
  7. 1msucub

    The Senatobia Police Chief doesn’t like our QB

    That's a genuinely strange response, friend. Would you mind explaining it? Are you saying that DCD is actually protecting racism by locking the previous thread?
  8. 1msucub

    What do you think our overall budget is for NIL in football?

    You old timers disappoint me. Y’all KNOW our budget has to be $19.87 million.
  9. 1msucub

    Katrina newspapers

    No kidding….it was dang near sinister, man.
  10. 1msucub

    Katrina newspapers

    I can’t think of a better use for them. She can also show them the Watson Ford ad selling brand new Expeditions for $28,000. Inbox me the name and address you want them sent to and I’ll get them headed your way. I’m assuming Devil and Hell won’t be adequate for UPS.
  11. 1msucub

    Katrina newspapers

    We are in the process of trying to debulk a lot of the extra stuff in our house, and I came across the Clarion Ledgers that I kept from the first five days of September following Katrina’s landfall. I’m in the north end of the state, but I know a lot of y’all are on the coast. If any of you want...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Brent Venables doubles down on John Mateer as starting quarterback for Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 4