Recent content by AFDawg

  1. AFDawg

    17

    Mizz and Minn are looking like better and better wins.
  2. AFDawg

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Nile River in Uganda. Got tossed from the raft and my helmet got shoved down over my face. I thought I was a goner.
  3. AFDawg

    Corps of Cadets coming back to MSU?

    That hasn't been the case since the 2005 Defense Officer Personnel Management Act. ROTC commissions for those going on active duty were made regular commissions then.
  4. AFDawg

    Jim Ellis** ranks Mississippi State as one of top 10 most beautiful universities..

    I was not impressed by Harvard's landscaping this summer. They could learn a thing or two from us.
  5. AFDawg

    Where were you

    I learned about the first plane in Jay Keehley's Intro to Logic. The second plane hit while we were in class, though I didn't know until hearing about on the radio on the shuttle back to my dorm.
  6. AFDawg

    Minnesota Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    Winner gets Garrison Keillor and the Tishomingo Blues
  7. AFDawg

    Wards in Starkville

    I personally think Ward's is foul. But not everyone shares that opinion.
  8. AFDawg

    Hats: Curved or Flat Bill?

    I'm a 40-something dad. I'm not going to wear a flat bill cap.
  9. AFDawg

    What kind of pocketknife do you carry?

    I usually have a Swiss Army Huntsman and a Leatherman Wingman in my bag. And a Cold Steel SRK-C for fun.
  10. AFDawg

    Dee Bost interview on Out of Bounds

    Bulgaria, according to my research in the Mitchell Memorial Library (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dee_Bost?wprov=sfti1#).
  11. AFDawg

    O.T. John Denver

    I'm imagining the English reaction to a stadium full of ringing cowbells.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia