Recent content by baddmann007

  1. B

    Muppet Star Trek was the worst episode EVER.

    You nailed it on Theme Season… I thought the film Noir show was bad also. I thought the shore leave episode was funny until I realized how much it reminded me of The Hangover and DUDE, where is my car? This whole season has been a disappointment.
  2. B

    Way OT but a somewhat iconic Metro area business

    That is their only location. They moved there from County Line.
  3. B

    Anyone else hate how the college baseball tournament is set up?

    SEC tournament changed to a single elimination format. All teams go to Hoover now. Top 4 get a double-bye and 5-8 get a bye until 2nd round.
  4. B

    OT: The Hobbit - and all these memes I don't get - short explanation

    The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings movies are both excellent. (The books are great also😉)
  5. B

    OT: Cspire service

    I switched to US Mobile. You can choose which carrier you want out of the big 3 and you can also change (takes about an hour) if you want. They have lots of other features also like 2nd lines, international roaming, etc. I have 2 lines in my phone. AT&T and Verizon. If the data on my AT&T line...
  6. B

    Seems like beer was better back then

    Pretty sure it was “Sack & Save” at the corner of Blackjack and 12. They Also had Natty light in bottles for $8.95/12 pack. Drank a metric **** ton at that price.
  7. B

    OT: We are on the brink of something huge...teleportation to Waffle House...

    Anyone remember the article in the Reflector? People made out checks to “Allbad’s” or “House of Pain”😂
  8. B

    OT: EVs

    You give me 500 miles and a sub 10 minute fill up and I’m in. Until then, I’m sticking with petroleum.
  9. B

    2nd Best Mississippi State QB

    Nick could run like a gazelle!
  10. B

    OT: Men of pause

    Dude… for some, it never stops. It’s the new reality. Definitely a complete 180 from who I married 25 yrs ago. After 3 yrs of this I have a different understanding. In other words, I would vote to acquit in a murder trial if she happened to fall on a knife 17 times.****
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call