Recent content by bafbafbaf1969

  1. B

    Kivon Coman Article

    I liked it.I've liked most of his stuff.
  2. B

    Did I not hear that B Brown was making his decision this week? Has Rosey pissed him off?

    Did I not hear that B Brown was making his decision this week? Has Rosey pissed him off? I didn't know what the sarcastic meant.Sorry I'm a dubass.
  3. B

    If found guilty, will the teabagger have to register as a sex offender?

    at the very least he'll get indecent exposer(sp?).At the most sexual assault. What a dumbass.
  4. B

    Croom got hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as RB coach**

    By every skill position player he ever signed at State.
  5. B

    New Buzzards Billboard.... Look Out....

    Marsha(SEC)! Marsha(SEC)! Marsha(SEC)!
  6. B

    Beniquez Brown will announce his decision soon

    everything he speaks of turns to ****.Maybe he is right this time.Who knows.
  7. B

    Thank you Dee Bost

    makes this board almost unreadable in BB season.I wonder coach if you are more happy with a win or loss when it comes to State bb.Great win today.
  8. B

    Has the AP named their Champion yet?

    But that was a snuff flick last night.
  9. B

    Forgot about this until now, but I had a ms southern player tell me we were scared to play them

    Forgot about this until now, but I had a ms southern player tell me we were scared to play them /
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 On3 NIL Report: Conference executives crafting 'Plan B' ahead of Protect College Sports Act vote