Recent content by basedawg

  1. basedawg

    Want be able to watch our game Saturday

    So, I hope we kick the Tide down the drain!
  2. basedawg

    I know the OL hasn't looked awesome.

    I wish we had a big blocking tight end who could play on the outside as well. What helps with our protection on pass plays is KT's release is quick and smooth, his scanning the field is incredible also. Our OL is improving but we need to keep getting better and stay healthy!
  3. basedawg

    Say what you want about our D but

    I totally agree! Arnett has done a great job with what we have on defense. We are playing hard every single down and that comes from who Arnett is all about. I hope we get Issac Smith back soon!
  4. basedawg

    The 17n Ridiculous OPI call needs its own thread!

    Maybe not change the game but for sure it cost us Mr Mo. We were not the same for several drive after that call.
  5. basedawg

    To whomever tried to say our LT wasn’t complete trash

    Lee is/was fast and a very good receiver. Kinda reminded me of Evans.
  6. basedawg

    Those refs sucked

    Officiating last night was pretty iffy on both teams. But this is college football now days.
  7. basedawg

    Mizzou’s defense was very impressive

    I think KT has had a slight muscle pull and now a slight ankle injury, it has some effect on some throws BUT his arm strength is incredible. I also think we are being somewhat conservative with him running the ball which i get it. We can't afford to lose him on a injury.
  8. basedawg

    Well...

    We are fun to watch! We have a few play makers on both sides of the ball. Actually, Missouri is a good Sec team, not great but good so we are a step ahead of them. Lebby and Arnett are much improved Coaches, and I believe this is one of our better overall coaching staffs. I love the...
  9. basedawg

    Looks like Chris Jones is all in

    Says he will donate to keep our QB. He also said there needs to be a cap on NIL.
  10. basedawg

    How the turntables...

    I am all for Addidas, I hate Nike, just my opinion!
  11. basedawg

    Who was the coach dropping F bombs about holding?

    The holding call I hate is when say the running back gets thru the hole and you see an OL grab or hold the defender who is behind the runner and has no chance to make the tackle!! It happens a lot!
  12. basedawg

    For us old timers.

    I thought we "had a chance" when we scored to make it 16-14. Overall, it was a good game for Lebby to move our program forward. We have a tough October schedule, but I like what I saw yesterday. I think our offense put our defense on the field so long in first quarter it had a factor for them...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff