Recent content by bobcat27

  1. B

    Future co-ops/consolidations

    I would imagine if push come to shove Blue Hill and Red Cloud would consolidate. But I've heard it's been voted on, long before my time, and once Blue Hill was for it and Red Cloud was against it and the other time it was the opposite.
  2. B

    Future co-ops/consolidations

    Red Cloud and Blue Hill have brought consolidation up for years. Nothing has happened. I don't see anything happening anytime soon.
  3. B

    Football All Scores from Saturday (9/30)

    Blue Hill 40 L/N 24
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'