Recent content by Boosh

  1. B

    BREAKING - ESPN is doing a SEC Storied documentary on SixPackSpeak...

    I still believe we could gave won the SEC Championship game that year. QB made some poor decisions or some no decisions. Whoever won that game was going to win the national title.
  2. B

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    Rewatch the FSU - Bama 1st half. FSU is not good and can't throw it around and they were dealing. Bama is not as good as their reputation. Don't let the name beat you.
  3. B

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Tokyo during the Tohoku earthquake in 2011.
  4. B

    Poor Aggies...

    Now do Florida after Dan Mullen.
  5. B

    We beat Alabama if we do this...

    I disagree somewhat regarding needing the run to be successful. I think they will either try to stop the run with just the d-line and put everyone else in coverage, so our running game will need to be successful to force the LBs to stay near the line. OR, they will believe their CB and S are...
  6. B

    Feels good to be nervous about Saturday

    There are parts of the bill I like, but I don't like the "only one transfer" portion. I think that should have been two. Part of me thinks that Saban was trying to put things back into the favor of the Alabama's again so they can recruit two 5-stars at every position since they won't be able...
  7. B

    SpaceX fans mark your calendars

    It's amazing. I never envisioned anything like it.
  8. B

    Isn’t it funny how a week later nobody gives a 17 that Ole Miss beat Kiffin?

    Was that when he commented about how the pressure was on them as a playoff team from last year and LSU had only won 7 the previous year, or something like that?
  9. B

    Isn’t it funny how a week later nobody gives a 17 that Ole Miss beat Kiffin?

    He was having a QB make two slightly more accurate throws from winning against a team that planned for the game an entire year. I think he'll smoke them next year, especially with no player named Trinidad on the field.
  10. B

    If we are playing in the rain on Saturday

    I had an ankle injury in HS and it was the worst injury I had because it bothered me with every step. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Even with heavy tape and Ibuprofen it was nagging and it took forever to go away.
  11. B

    I do find it telling

    I've been in the same line of thinking. Am I seeing the team realistically or through my darkened lenses from decades of pain.
  12. B

    Will SEC officiating allow us to beat an undefeated Bama?....

    No. I will never forget the ref from Alabama not calling the touchdown in first half of 2014 game.
  13. B

    I googled oldest college sports message boards...

    Congrats. I discovered the site during the Mullen years. Thanks for doing the work. And I enjoy the X posts as well.
  14. B

    Dylan Stewart's season may be over with USC

    I don't know if it's a possibility in the NIL era now, but I'd release him and keep the rest of his money if it possible.
  15. B

    Alabama is beatable

    I believe it is possible. Today's alabama is not yesterday's alabama. Alabama is as beatable as they have ever been, except when they were between Stallings and Saban. The NIL has leveled the quality of players and depleted their 3 deep 5 stars at every position they had in Saban's days. My...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Alabama vs. Mississippi State: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  4. 04 On3 Football Syracuse QB Amari Odom to start vs. UConn
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay: Picks for Week 5, Ohio State at Iowa