Recent content by Captain Ron

  1. Captain Ron

    Anthony Evans

    It reminded me so much of this catch by Joey Jones for the Stallions back in the day.
  2. Captain Ron

    Well...

    Yelp. Sly Lenny is back
  3. Captain Ron

    OT: debt

    It can be done, but it takes the will and leadership. Florida has paid down a huge portion of the state debt, increased the rainy day fund, decreased the budget, not raised college tuition in years while increasing teacher pay etc Crazy that NYC has a third of the population of Florida but has...
  4. Captain Ron

    Bit O Trivia

    I am guessing the year prior to the first Super Bowl?
  5. Captain Ron

    The hype on Kamario Taylor is growing BIGTIME

    Yep. He was draftee by the Stallions and I think he only plays that year. I remember him beating Bama and the Bear and all Bryant could say post game was “Collier, Collier, Collier”
  6. Captain Ron

    OT: Anyone taking LEQVIO injections?

    I said “was” Can’t say that today for sure 😉
  7. Captain Ron

    OT: Anyone taking LEQVIO injections?

    I wish that was all one needed to do. Was 8.7% body far and on the MD prescribed diet and still had high LDL. And yes I know, there a ton of theories on cholesterol in general. Recently switched to Repatha from Lipitor. LDL now 39 after a month. The other thing I noticed, I am not getting as...
  8. Captain Ron

    Cruz On Gameday

    It all came from antitrust initially saying the NCAA can’t enforce certain things because they are a monopoly. The LAW would give the NCAA limited immunity to enforce these rules as I understand it. A judge would have to rule the law is unconstitutional which would open up an even larger can of...
  9. Captain Ron

    Bonus midweek SEC Shorts!

    That is awesome. Sorry it took me so long to see it since Fox News was on and all.
  10. Captain Ron

    JP/Lincoln 11am Bloody Mary games

    Man.. you forgot to add “Raycom” to that list of 11am games
  11. Captain Ron

    Mississippi State is charging $829 for the Hampton Inn Saturday Night

    I would say there is a difference in gouging due to a natural disaster etc and this situation in that is not life or death. Much like the person who complains about the last minute walk up fare on a flight being 4 times as much, one must realize they may not have had a seat at all (or room in...
  12. Captain Ron

    Each P4 conference is consideting passing a rule banning players who have signed a professional contract

    I could then see P4 canceling games with them at that point just like with the Texas Tech deal. Not that they wouldn’t survive, but many need the P4 exposure and payouts.
  13. Captain Ron

    Mangum Update

    Yep. There were a lot of “he will get called up for a cup of coffee” and “he is nearly 70 years old (tic)” statements and they were VERY confident in their predictions.
  14. Captain Ron

    It appears a Compromise has been reached w/Big 10 & SEC on The Protect College Sports Act

    They would need need to be part of a union at some point, but that to me seems like it would be a mistake for several reasons. Generally people like college sports for different reasons than pro sports. Strikes have hurt the pro leagues in the short term, can you Imagine what it would do to the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Steve Sarkisian: Cole Hutson finally cleared, 'ready to play, until SEC tells us otherwise'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 6