Recent content by cb219

  1. C

    NCAA 2k13 Football

    Anybody found rosters names yet? Also I might of overlooked but didnt see Denico or Quay on there. Do they not add big name recruits?
  2. C

    NCAA 2k13 Football

    Anybody found rosters names yet? Also I might of overlooked but didnt see Denico or Quay on there. Do they not add big name recruits?
  3. C

    OT: Unclaimed Money

    This may have come up a while back and I am late to the punch. But just sent out my request for 59.00!!!! I believe ill ride all on black. Anyone received money in years past? website: http://www.wapt.com/money/30476244/detail.html
  4. C

    To the people who took the time to shoot down IWasWayOff

    It would be stupid for us to burn his redshirt for one game. Ark D looks terrible. If Dak was the difference maker to win this game we would have burned it along time ago.
  5. C

    OT: Earthquake?

    Dont Worry Obama was on his August vacation!
  6. C

    OT Junction to Blitz Excitement to Dismay

    So has any lifetime members received a login and password to bulldogblitz. When i heard about the merger I was excited but now feels like a craigslist scam.
  7. C

    For anyone that watches Storm Chaser's on Discovery - the Tiv2 will be in MS tomorrow working...

    For anyone that watches Storm Chaser's on Discovery - the Tiv2 will be in MS tomorrow working... <span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif";">Record High Stages For</span><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family...
  8. C

    Is the game on tv tonight???

    Got DirecTV in Vicksburg. Dont see it on, am I just missing it or is America Idol going to haunt me as if the President was on ever channel?</p>
  9. C

    ?? about BDJ

    Something doesnt sound right. Think I was able to get in not long after paying. I know they are going through some transistion (Paul leaving) but no excuse for 2 weeks. I would email them again!. I was paying monthly and then decided to get the lifetime membership. They were still charging me...
  10. C

    OT: Tell me about living in Vicksburg

    I guess its a no brainer now. Like they said not many places to eat but Clinton is 30 miles and Jackson not much further. The housing market is a little higher than you would think due to the abundance of Engineers. I work for the Vicksburg District and love living here!
  11. C

    BDJ needs your input...

    Love BDJ for the news and no spinbut I will admit I wished there were better recruiting profiles (like scout) dont know if that is an option but would love to see it.
  12. C

    Low ranks our LB's 10th in the SEC....

    The only logical explanation to this is unproven depth????
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia