Recent content by ChucktownBully

  1. C

    Due to DS's commendably high standards

    nay, only because I find the face pretty hot as well, in that tomboyish way. Tomboys don't generally come accessorized like that, however. Pretty good combo of face and body in my opinion.
  2. C

    If Croom were to retire or be fired at the end of the season, who should be our new HC?

    If Croom were to retire or be fired at the end of the season, who should be our new HC? however, I feel that Betty White brings more to the table in terms of recruiting; plus, her schemes on offense are ahead of their time.
  3. C

    Hell - let's put Delmon Robinson at TB!!! :)

    I thought it was Lee trying to call the timeout; I didn't see Croom. I just remember thinking "you've gotta be kidding me." I left not long after that with a sunburn in a pissed off mood.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  5. 05 On3 Football James Franklin explains taking Penn State transfers at Virginia Tech: 'They want to know what they're committing to'