Recent content by CoachO.sixpack

  1. C

    OT: Deadliest Catch.... I'm genuinely surprised by how much I still love it..

    drugging? I didn't catch it all. When they were showing the wedding scenes, he definitely had the meth face with all of the sores.
  2. C

    OT: Riding Mowers

    If there is any possible way you can get one from a dealer (and avoid stores like lowes, sears, etc.) do it. If you have the cash, look on craigslist for a homeowner who is selling a commercial zero turn. You can tell if they have been used commercially as they will usually have a lot more paint...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia