Recent content by Cowdawg

  1. C

    Somebody has to know. What is this celebration? Meaning? Origin?

    I guess I'm too old. Hell, I thought he was Spider-Man shooting his web.
  2. C

    Farming

    Cows, no sheep.
  3. C

    More pub for Jake

    Nothing nefarious going on here. That was the coach giving the signal for a squeeze play.
  4. C

    How are you using AI in your work/personal life?

    Been using AI for 30 plus years. The quality of bulls you can use is much greater than natural breeding. The economics of being able to use 5 different bulls vs 1 is also a plus. The disease and personal safety are an added benefit.***
  5. C

    OT: Self defense shotguns

    OT a little. But I watched a documentary of convicted rapist once. There was a guy from Texas that had raped like 13 college age girls. He would break in while they were gone and wait in a closet. He was caught by a young lady whose dad had told her to always keep a $20 bill on the table next...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'