Recent content by Craigmid

  1. C

    MSU article on campus construction

    Infinite Impact fundraiser with goal of 1 billion. 753 million raised to date.
  2. C

    Richie Brown and Fred Ross cut

    You must be thinking of Gabe Myles.
  3. C

    Speaking of Australia...

    Yes, Brisbane is a great city. We have an office there, so have been there many times. Great location within driving distance of the Gold Coast, Sunshine coast and great barrier reef. - And Steve Irwins Australia Zoo, not to mention the Koala sanctuary. Having said that, it's a great place to...
  4. C

    Eli Manning still has an AOL email account.

    I thought after being bought by the Huffington Post they changed the name to LOL.
  5. C

    Terrible show by Jake Wimberly today

    He posted on Facebook to not expect the defense to be any better under Grantham. I replied "I'll take that bet"
  6. C

    Schafer to Florida

    I've known Vic since his days here at Sam Houston State. If he leaves, it will only be for TAMU.
  7. C

    OT: 3.5 litre ecoboost versus the 5.0 V-8

    Move on up from the starter truck. 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8
  8. C

    Brett Bielema joining Sumlin on the HOT SEAT

    Have you watched Bielema much on the sidelines? He always seems to look like a deer in the headlights.
  9. C

    Breaking Bad

    24 Sons of Anarchy
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives
  5. 05 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'