Recent content by DawgFan7272

  1. D

    What is the best way to buy crypto?

    I’m still using Robinhood, up $6,000 in past 2 days on Dogecoin alone.
  2. D

    WATCH: Zach Arnett on needing to see better performance from MSU's defense

    Love it, clear that he is a no nonsense guy and expects the same from his players. I’m afraid we won’t have him for much longer.
  3. D

    Dagnabit! Late again

    Yeah okay, unemployment was nearly at 50% when the Weimar Republic fell and operation paper clip is a myth, got it..
  4. D

    Dagnabit! Late again

    Post WW1 Germany was a hell hole, like him or not (which I don’t), Hitler completely rebuilt and revamped the country and their economy... I’m unfamiliar with Liddy’s comments regarding Hitler but his success at bringing Germany back from the brink and into a powerhouse is unquestionable... if...
  5. D

    We did not build that place

    So it was a game changer that arguably cost us the game, you were saying?
  6. D

    We did not build that place

    How many total errors did we have on the weekend? Cost us the game yesterday
  7. D

    We did not build that place

    How are we SO BAD defensively??
  8. D

    It doesn’t matter how good your pitching staff is ...

    #19 LSU, depending on poll you look at, same LSU team that just got swept by Tennessee
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Basketball John Calipari clarifies comments on player pay, PCSA: ‘I am GREAT with my guys making money’
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Marcus Spears reacts to John Calipari's complaint about NIL spending, comparison to coaching salaries